Quantcast

Auth Component works in dev, but not in production

Auth Component works in dev, but not in production

Ricardo Escalon
I am getting a blank page when I try and use the Auth Component.

The code is straight out of the blog tutorial.

http://book.cakephp.org/3.0/en/tutorials-and-examples/blog-auth-example/auth.html

It works in dev, but I get a blank page in production.

Any ideas anyone?

Re: Auth Component works in dev, but not in production

Christian Quispe-2
compartenos los log y debugs.

Enviado con MailTrack

Saludos

Christian Quispe

Geek and Developer
Miembro:  GDG Lima (Google Developer Group Lima)

Portafolio: www.oxicode.io

¿A quién le enseñan sus aciertos?, si yo aprendo de mis errores constantemente...