Quantcast

Beforefinder call function is not work in cakephp 3.x

Beforefinder call function is not work in cakephp 3.x

Karthik Keyan
Hi,
   I have used beforefinder call function into the model file

public function beforeFind(Query $query){
    return $query->where('User.status'=>0)
}
We don't need that record when the user status is '0',How to write the common query in table file
How to use
'beforeFind' call back function in cakephp 3.0.