Quantcast

CAKE PHP TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS

priyatam saha
Dear sir,
   I am a new commer to cakephp.I have download and installed cakephp.Now I create a app from somee tutorials.But dont know how to start and from where to start.
  Thats why I am requesting to you to help me in this field.

Thank You.

Re: CAKE PHP TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS

John Andersen
Hi Priyatam Saha

Which version of CakePHP have you downloaded and installed?
Which tutorial have you followed?

Enjoy, John