Caching not working

Kesher

I don't know why, but my images (stored in mysql) aren't cached at all.
I have followed all the steps pointed at the manual (I am pretty sure),
caching "display" action inside "images" controller. So loading an
image is something like:

img src="/imagenes/display/34"

What else should I do?

Re: Caching not working

Troy Schmidt

So is your caching set for the view that is calling the img src or the
view that is called by img src?

Also, since you are getting the results out of database shouldn't you
be using query caching to achieve your result?

I am no view caching expert.