Quantcast

CakeFest 2016 - Only 35 days to go!

Megan Lalk
With CakeFest 2016 just around the corner, you can't afford to miss out on this one-of-a-kind conference! Schedules now confirmed! With talks from Lorna Jane, Anna Filina, Quentin Adam, Mark Story, José Rodríguez. Get your tickets today! ‪#‎CakePHP‬ ‪#‎PHP‬
http://cakefest.org/schedule
http://cakefest.org/tickets

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP