CakePHP 3.0 location for API-Access

web tools
Hello,

I would like to use the API of OpenWeatherMap (http://openweathermap.org/api) in my CakePHP 3.x Application, but I am not sure where to put my API-Calls like "getWeatherByCityname()" in, because 'Table', 'Entity' and 'Behaviour' only belongs to relational Databases.

Is there a best practice?

Thanks!
cls

--
We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: CakePHP 3.0 location for API-Access

euromark
Take a look at twitter, and how they did it:
https://github.com/cvo-technologies/cakephp-twitter

Am Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016 15:06:29 UTC+1 schrieb web tools:
Hello,

I would like to use the API of OpenWeatherMap (<a href="http://openweathermap.org/api" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fopenweathermap.org%2Fapi\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGezLUS5ehwAslpr9TZrVEswk9dZA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fopenweathermap.org%2Fapi\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGezLUS5ehwAslpr9TZrVEswk9dZA&#39;;return true;">http://openweathermap.org/api) in my CakePHP 3.x Application, but I am not sure where to put my API-Calls like "getWeatherByCityname()" in, because 'Table', 'Entity' and 'Behaviour' only belongs to relational Databases.

Is there a best practice?

Thanks!
cls

--
We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: CakePHP 3.0 location for API-Access

Anthony GRASSIOT
Didn't use it personnaly but I know that this exists:

You might want to have a look at it.

Regards
Anto