CakePHP 3 Auth

Rafael Queiroz
Hi guys,

I have problem using CakePHP 3.1.x and Auth, follows my scenario:

1. Using CakeDC/Users for Auth in AppController for my public, that's fine.
2. Using Auth and Administrators model for AdminAppController, i'm using prefix routes admin for my Manager.

My problem is conflict in Session, in CakePHP 2.x, i'm using AuthComponent::$sessionKey = 'Administrator' for point 2.
I don't can use similar solution in CakePHP 3, the CakePHP 3, any ideas ? Thanks.

Rafael F. Queiroz