CakePHP 3: Cookie component and test cases

CakePHP 3: Cookie component and test cases

Narendra Vaghela
Hello,

I am building a plugin for learning purpose. In my plugin, I use CookieComponent to store data in cookie.
My test cases are failing due to CookieComponent.

Here is my code: https://github.com/narendravaghela/cakephp-remember-me
Here is travis build log: https://travis-ci.org/narendravaghela/cakephp-remember-me/jobs/124758432

Can anyone help me to sort this out?

Thank you

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP