CakePHP 3 + MSSQL = slow query

Enrico Lorenzoni

hello everyone, this is my situation.

MSSQL server with query on a single table; timer says 4.47s, SQL Log says 1375 rows in 110ms.
Time spent in "controller action" is 3600ms and I further tried to inspect the controller code, printing elapsed microseconds: it seems like the assignment of the foreach cycle is the slowest thing in my code.

Maybe I can optimize something to save some time?

even with debug off time is not much better.

please tell me how can I provide more debug information to help fix this.

thanks!

Enrico

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP