CakePHP 3.x CMS?

calzone
Are there any current CMS packages out there that are built on CakePHP 3.x?

Seems like all the Cake CMS I can find are abandoned or old and almost abandoned projects.  I remember trying one last year and find it wouldn't even set up correctly out of the box.

The point of a CMS is to not have to work to get up and running. If I wanted to work, I may as well just use CakePHP by itself.

Well, almost.  The issue is that I need to empower totally non-technical people to update content on a website, but I want to be able to customize it and tweak it myself to do specialized tasks the way we want, tasks that are not really well-supported with a traditional CMS or might require trying out plugin after plugin hoping to find the right one when I know I could just code it myself.

Given that, however, I don't have the bandwidth in my company to actually create a CMS using CakePHP for the non-techies.

More explanation than necessary perhaps, but I hope it makes clear why I seek a CakePHP CMS as opposed to just using CakePHP or just using some other CMS.

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP