Quantcast

CakePHP 3.x and Redis as one of the main Database

CakePHP 3.x and Redis as one of the main Database

web tools
Hello,

I am new to CakePHP and I am wondering which is the best way to use Redis not as Cache but as a main Database with CakePHP 3.x.

I have found a Plugin for Cake 2, but it seems to be incompatible with CakePHP 3.x (https://github.com/Oefenweb/cakephp-redis).

Does anyone has a tipp?

Thanks, Cls

--
We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: CakePHP 3.x and Redis as one of the main Database

euromark
You could work together and upgrade it to 3.x.

Dont forget to publish it on https://github.com/FriendsOfCake/awesome-cakephp then.

Mark

Am Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016 15:06:29 UTC+1 schrieb web tools:
Hello,

I am new to CakePHP and I am wondering which is the best way to use Redis not as Cache but as a main Database with CakePHP 3.x.

I have found a Plugin for Cake 2, but it seems to be incompatible with CakePHP 3.x (<a href="https://github.com/Oefenweb/cakephp-redis" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FOefenweb%2Fcakephp-redis\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFjEEwliDXyfzHWhpjVBzAne6z_BA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FOefenweb%2Fcakephp-redis\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFjEEwliDXyfzHWhpjVBzAne6z_BA&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/Oefenweb/cakephp-redis).

Does anyone has a tipp?

Thanks, Cls