CakePHP Newsletter Starts Monday!

Larry E. Masters
Stay updated on what’s happening with CakePHP. Signup for our newsletter today or you will miss out first issue on Monday.

http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

--
Larry E. Masters
Co-Founder CakePHP - cakephp.org

--
We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP