Cakephp 2.x Receive emails into the application...

Cakephp 2.x Receive emails into the application...

April DeRossett
Ahoy!  I am looking for a way to receive reply emails into my cakephp application and after a ton of research I haven't yet figured out how to make that happen.  Pretend I am an awesome PHP and MySQL programmer but, that I know Nothing about managing an email server.  Does anyone know of a great tutorial or read that would help me get started?  Thanks in advance. April

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: Cakephp 2.x Receive emails into the application...

euromark
This might help you
https://github.com/barbushin/php-imap