Cakephp 3.x How to create dynamic subdomain?

Cakephp 3.x How to create dynamic subdomain?

Rajaram indira
Hi,

     I'm doing dynamic sub domain in cakephp 3.x like,

    - [....].example.com

    In sub domain part should be dynamic.
    I was tried wildcard method. But I can't get exact solution for my problem.

Re: Cakephp 3.x How to create dynamic subdomain?

Dr. Tarique Sani
What is the error?

The *.example.com should point to the same webroot as your www.example.com and example.com

Do all the magic in your code

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Rajaram indira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

     I'm doing dynamic sub domain in cakephp 3.x like,

    - [....].example.com

    In sub domain part should be dynamic.
    I was tried wildcard method. But I can't get exact solution for my problem.

Hire a CakePHP dev team : http://sanisoft.com

Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP