Call to undefined function mysql_query()

Call to undefined function mysql_query()

marcoR-IT
Que tal,
Im's just starting with CakePHP.
When I try to create some element with the "BAKE" command (M, V, C)
the following message is displayed:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /var/www/
html/vircom/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo/dbo_mysql.php on line 588"

database controller: "mysql"
CakePHP version: "CakePHP v1.3.0-RC1"
(The same occurs with version 1.2.6.)

Another application created "manually" with code, into CakePHP is
working without problems, so I think the problem may not be associated
with MySQL controller or the MySQL connection.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards,
Marco

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.