Change the Display Format of tagErrorMsg

Change the Display Format of tagErrorMsg

jingsongw@gmail.com

How would I change the font/font size of the error message displayed by
tagErrorMsg using HTMLHelper?

Re: Change the Display Format of tagErrorMsg

Darren-29

Hi,

> How would I change the font/font size of the error message displayed by
> tagErrorMsg using HTMLHelper?

TagErrorMessage uses the css class 'error_message', if you're using
cake's generic css class (i.e. $html->class('cake.generic')) you can
edit the '.error_message' class in 'cake.generic.css' located in the
webroot/css/ directory. Or you can create '.error_message' in your own
css files.

e.g.
font-size: 14px;
color: red;