Connecting to MSSQL Database with PDO_DBLIB

Connecting to MSSQL Database with PDO_DBLIB

Marco Maranao
Hello,
I'm currently running a cakeapp on my OSX and wanting to connect to a MSSQL Database using the PDO_DBLIB.
I'm able to connect using freetds and using the mssql_ functions, but I'd like to use it as a DBO Source object.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.