Quantcast

Controller does not load automatically models in plugin (Cake 2.7.5)

Controller does not load automatically models in plugin (Cake 2.7.5)

Marco Garcia
The title already speaks exactly my problem.

The controller does not load the standard model in the Plugin. I have to do manually.

Including adding the word "Model " on the App::uses() , if not does not work.

e.g.: App::uses("ContactModel", "PluginName.Model")

If I insert just App::uses("Contact", "PluginName.Model"), not working.

Can someone help me?