Debugging SQL

floepi

Hi,

i looked through various discussions about the cake sql debugging but
could not really work out how to do this yet. Can someone please tell
me "step by step" what i need to do so i can see the SQL statement and
the error. I try to save something and Cake does not tell me anything
why it does not work :(

Thanks

Phil

Re: Debugging SQL

Bert Van den Brande

in core.php put the debug level to 1 or 2 ?

On 11/8/06, floepi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i looked through various discussions about the cake sql debugging but
> could not really work out how to do this yet. Can someone please tell
> me "step by step" what i need to do so i can see the SQL statement and
> the error. I try to save something and Cake does not tell me anything
> why it does not work :(
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

Re: Debugging SQL

floepi

Aarrgh that was easy. I was looking all over the place but not there.

Cheers

Phil