Error in Database Connection BUT dabase.php is correct

Error in Database Connection BUT dabase.php is correct

Douglas Diniz Landim
It was a site that was running on a host.

This accommodation accidentally got deleted the domain for the site.

After restoring the area, occurred database errors.

I downloaded the site's files to my localhost, and saved in the www folder of wamp, imported bath in my localhost for testing, and edited the database.php files and wordpress plugin and yet mistakes are the same as they were in accommodation.

Kept files on hosting the FTP because some images of addresses can still point to the hosting.

database config.PNG (180K) Download Attachment
database config2.PNG (131K) Download Attachment
site-error-1.PNG (44K) Download Attachment
site-error-2.PNG (62K) Download Attachment