Feed_Parser_Model Image Function

Eric-131

First of all, thank Daniel Hofstetter and Tim!

I find the way to enable cURL for xampp.

AND, When I try to add http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch

It works fine.

BUT, How Can I make my page to show the image include in the rss?

BTW, I try the SimplePie. But there is an error like

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type SimplePie_Item as array in
D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\cake\app\views\feed\index.thtml on line 9

Don't why.

Thanks..

Loving Cake!