Form front end and backend conventions

akornz

Intro: Excellent job on the CakePHP development to the creators and
developers.

I am developing an application that requires a simple job application
form front end and the ability to Admin edit/update the same form data
on the backend. I've created 2 controllers, elements and unique views
but am not sure of the Cake best practices and conventions for ACL and
CRUD for this application.

I've read the manual and spent some time here but haven't seen exactly
what I'm looking for. If someone could shed some light it would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work.

-Akornz