Help me design the database structure

Clement Crownrise
Hello Everyone,

I am working on an application, a document management/versioning system.

The admin will need to add a user to a document before the user will be able to see the document, Furthermore, the admin will add a maximum number of 3 different reviewer to a particular document.

How do I design this database table? your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

@Mike, does google has this type of feature? please do enlighten me the more

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 1:51 PM, mike karthauser <[hidden email]> wrote:
probably best to look at something like google docs which already has this functionality before you start building something from scratch to handle this.

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.