How to install FirePHP on Cake PHP 2.3?

sphereweb
Hello All,

I have used CakePHP 1.3 in the past and had the FirePHP working very well. Obviously now that i am coming back to CakePHP 2.3 the same installation steps (as in previous version) do not apply.

Can someone give me the steps on how to make FirePHP work with CakePHP?

Thank you very much.

Re: How to install FirePHP on Cake PHP 2.3?

Saleh Souzanchi
hi
1- install DebugKit plugin https://github.com/cakephp/debug_kit
2- in bootstrap.php :

    App::uses('FireCake','DebugKit.Lib');

3- now can use FirePHP : FireCake::log('hello');