Quantcast

How to set a variable and use everywhere?

How to set a variable and use everywhere?

Attachai Saorangtoi
1. How to set a variable and use everywhere?

2.How to send a variable to Layout and Element?

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: How to set a variable and use everywhere?

Gaurav Kumar-2
1. If you need to use that variable in controllers then you can set it in the beforeFilter and if you need to access the variable in views then beforeRender both you have to do in AppController.

2. Please follow this http://book.cakephp.org/3.0/en/views.html