Japanese Article about CakePHP

sdozono

Hello,

I wrote an Japanese article about the CakePHP framework for "codezine.jp".
If you have Japanese developers or clients, this article might help you.

「CakePHPフレームワークによる快速WEB開発」
"An rapid web development using CakePHP framework"

http://codezine.jp/a/article/aid/670.aspx

Contents:
- Basics of PHP Framework
- How to use CakePHP
- bake.php is useful for non-English environment

Regards

Shun Dozono

Re: Japanese Article about CakePHP

John David Anderson (_psychic_)

My Japanese is a little.... rusty, but thanks all the same for
spreading the word!

-- John