Looking for an experienced CakePHP developer

Looking for an experienced CakePHP developer

majna
Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced CakePHP 2.x developer, freelance, remote, long-term.
Please LMK if you know somebody.

Thanks!
majna

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP