Manual translation to Spanish

juananruiz

Hi, I've began the translation to spanish using the source xml files
from the svn. But I have'nt enough permissions to upload then to a new
spanish folder or project. I send a couple of mail but i have no
response. Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks a lot,
Juanan Ruiz

Re: Manual translation to Spanish

John David Anderson (_psychic_)

On Nov 3, 2006, at 3:42 PM, juananruiz wrote:

> Hi, I've began the translation to spanish using the source xml files
> from the svn. But I have'nt enough permissions to upload then to a new
> spanish folder or project. I send a couple of mail but i have no
> response. Can somebody help me with this?

Cake Manual translations will be housed in the Translations CakeForge
project.

http://cakeforge.org/projects/translations/

A base English manual will be provided in that project as a reference
(please don't modify the English copy). If you'd like to begin a
manual translation, please apply to join that project.

Thanks for being willing to translate - we really appreciate any
effort there.

-- John