Multiple associations question

Hi guys!

Here is my database scheme:
There you can see that there are a lof of multiple associations. I've
been out of cake community for a while, but as far as I know cake has
some problems with multiple assosiations.

The question is: Will I be able to use Cake built-in associations with
such database scheme or it's easier I kill myself? :)

For more options, visit this group at