[OT] Books suggestion on Web Server Management

[OT] Books suggestion on Web Server Management

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Hi folks,

It hasn't been much time since I've got my first dedicated server. It's running Fedore Core 5 Linux. So far I'm doing well, but I would like to ask for suggestions on books about linux, web server management, server architecture, web server architecture (DNS, etc), in sum, any good material towards web server in general. What would you suggest? There are so many books out there that I don't know where to start! What I want is to build a solid foundation so I don't feel or get lost on the management of my own server.

And of course, CakePHP is there :)

Marcelo.