Quantcast

Please accept my invitation to join Magento Meetup São Paulo by Webjump

Please accept my invitation to join Magento Meetup São Paulo by Webjump

Rodrigo Mourão
Meetup

Meetup

Magento Meetup São Paulo by Webjump

Join Rodrigo Mourão and 32 other Mages in São Paulo. Be the first to hear about upcoming Meetups.
Este grupo é dedicado a aprender sobre a plataforma de eCommerce Magento. Nossos objetivos são proporcionar a oportunidade de compartilhar conhecimento e experiências sobre Magento, tais como customiz... (learn more)

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Rodrigo Mourão from Magento Meetup São Paulo by Webjump.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: [hidden email]

Unsubscribe from this type of email.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP