Problem with JavaScript files in alternate docroot

Problem with JavaScript files in alternate docroot

ajessup

Hi,

I've got a cake app, with the following structure

/app <--- normal app dir
/htdocs/ <-- my 'webroot' folder, also the web server's docroot
/htdocs/js/ <-- javascript
/htdocs/css/ <--- css
/cake <--- normal cake dir

I've setup my /htdocs/index.php to tell cake where cake and app dirs
are, and it's all running fine.

Except, when I put javascript in the /htdocs/js folder (eg.
/htdocs/js/prototype.js) and try to reference that javascript (eg.
http://localhost/js/prototype.js), it treats it like a controller
action pair and starts looking for a JsController.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how this could be
fixed?