Quantcast

Problems with Cakephp

sean-70

After I set up cakephp, I got the following error messages when
visiting.
-------------
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class
Object in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/object.php on line 69

Strict Standards: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/object.php on line 102

Strict Standards: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/security.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/configure.php on line 82

Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::getInstance() should
not be called statically in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/bootstrap.php on line
43

Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::write() should not be
called statically in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/bootstrap.php on line 82

Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::getInstance() should
not be called statically in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/configure.php on
line 102
------------------
I really don't know why.

After that, I found some tips in this forum, which say that E_STRICT
should be turned off when using php 5.1. Then I did what it says. But
I still got the messages above.

Can anyone help me with it? Thank you in advance!:)

Re: Problems with Cakephp

sean-70

sovled! thx

On Apr 27, 11:04 am, sean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> After I set up cakephp, I got the following error messages when
> visiting.
> -------------
> Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class
> Object in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/object.php on line 69
>
> Strict Standards: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
> deprecated in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/object.php on line 102
>
> Strict Standards: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
> deprecated in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/security.php on line 48
>
> Strict Standards: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
> deprecated in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/configure.php on line 82
>
> Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::getInstance() should
> not be called statically in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/bootstrap.php on line
> 43
>
> Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::write() should not be
> called statically in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/bootstrap.php on line 82
>
> Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::getInstance() should
> not be called statically in /home/xxxx/dev/cake/libs/configure.php on
> line 102
> ------------------
> I really don't know why.
>
> After that, I found some tips in this forum, which say that E_STRICT
> should be turned off when using php 5.1. Then I did what it says. But
> I still got the messages above.
>
> Can anyone help me with it? Thank you in advance!:)

Re: Problems with Cakephp

spark-3

 and what was the solution ?
 that could help someone else later :)