Replacement Date Widget

Justin Harrison
I would like to replace the default date widget in CakePHP3 with the HTML5 date tag. I would have thought that was quite straight forward but have hit a dead end each time.
Does anyone have any example code that works here?

Justin

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: Replacement Date Widget

euromark
Side-note:
A lot of browsers still do not fully support that. Make sure that you at least provide a shim/fallback for those.

Mark