Quantcast

Save assosicated error cakephp 3.2

Phan Tuan Kiet
Hi all,
   I have problem in cakephp 3.x.
   I have 2 table Products and Images. When add new product, image of project saved. But When I edit product and remove one image from this product ==> click save. Images of this product not remove.

Please, help me.
Thanks.

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP