Scaffolding's data?

Valeron

Hi all, when I'm scaffolding, the information from belongsTo is
populated and a select box is provided as well,

The information is selected with the following SQL statement with
scaffolding

SELECT `RawMaterialsCategory`.`idxRawMaterialsCategory`,
`RawMaterialsCategory`.`Code`, `RawMaterialsCategory`.`Name` FROM
`raw_materials_categories` AS `RawMaterialsCategory` WHERE 1 = 1

How can I do this without scaffolding?

When I use findAll, I can't get the mysql query that selects the
required information to be triggered?

How should I do it then?

Thanks a lot