Upgrade CakePHP from 2.1 to 2.7+

Zbigniew Ledwoń
I'm sure I should upgrade my project from 2.1 to 2.7+
But how hard would it be? Anyone have some experience like this?
Are there any "dos and don'ts" I should know (apart those from the man)?

Re: Upgrade CakePHP from 2.1 to 2.7+

Zbigniew Ledwoń
or should I say 2.8+

moved the question here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35060114/upgrade-cakephp-from-2-1-to-2-8