Quantcast

Using test database

Arrase
If i write a test case i want use the test database config without fixtures, i insert the data manually, i just want to say to my test case 'just use that db with the data and tables already contains'. how can i do that? fixtures do not work with my datasource, i'm using cassandra.

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

Re: Using test database

sphereweb
Can you tell us your experience with cassandra? did you write your own driver?