$ajax->sortable doesn't work...

Eric-133

Hi, everybakers,

1. I upload the prototype.js and scriptaculous.js into my
/app/webroot/js/ folder.

2. And I edit my layout(default.thmtl)
 <?php print $html->charsetTag('UTF-8') ?>
<?php print $javascript->link('prototype') ?>
<?php print $javascript->link('scriptaculous.js?load=effects') ?>

3. I <div style="height:200px;">
<h3>This is the first list</h3>
 <ul class="sortabledemo" id="firstlist"
style="height:150px;width:200px;">
   <li class="green" id="firstlist_firstlist1">Item 1 from
firstlist.</li>
   <li class="green" id="firstlist_firstlist2">Item 2 from
firstlist.</li>
 </ul>

<? echo $ajax->sortable ("firstlist",array()) ?>

4. BUT it doesn't work.

5.The FF1.5 Javascript con
Error: Sortable is not defined
Error: syntax error  Source File: http://localhost/js/slider.js
Error: syntax error  Source File: http://localhost/js/controls.js
Error: syntax error  Source File: http://localhost/js/dragdrop.js
Error: syntax error  Source File: http://localhost/js/builder.js

I don't have /js/slider.js   controls.js  dragdrop.js  builder.js.

What's wrong with it ?

I use the 1.1.10 for CakePHP.

Re: $ajax->sortable doesn't work...

papachan@gmail.com

you must set your helper to 'javascript' or 'ajax'

Re: $ajax->sortable doesn't work...

Eric-133

I set it in my App_controller.php already....

Don't know why