Quantcast

cakephp3 model reconnect after "MySql Server has gone away"

cakephp3 model reconnect after "MySql Server has gone away"

Rumkuchen
hello, In a Cakephp3-Shell I need to handle the Exception "MySQL Server has gone away".
How do I my model after such an Exception? Even if the MySQL Server is available again, I get this message
thanks in advance

Re: cakephp3 model reconnect after "MySql Server has gone away"

Rumkuchen
Found the Answer by myself. It seems, a dedicated disconnect is needed after the server was gone away.

        try {
            $newE = $this->newEntity($newRecA);
            $retVal = $this->save($newE);
        } catch (\PDOException $ex) {