create database within cakephp and fill it with some tables.

create database within cakephp and fill it with some tables.

Michael Schrading
Hi together.

I need to create a database for a user, which has logged in and fill it with some standard tables.
How do I do this within cakephp in a controller action or in a extra helper class?

Thank for any hint

Michael

Re: create database within cakephp and fill it with some tables.

Ruslan

Hi,
I miss understand for what.
But in any case you can run any SQL request :

Model::query()

BR.