css is passed to my controller

jobscry

i was started using $this->log($passed_parameter) to record every time
an entry wasn't found in my database and i discovered that every
"click" is also sending "css" to my controller.

here's my routes file: http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1246203512
my controller: http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1891673776

every thing displays just fine i'm just wondering why css is coming up
like that.  perhaps something i did wrong in my routes or .htaccess?

thank you for any thoughts on the matter.

Re: css is passed to my controller

Grant Cox

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

If you are getting your action called automatically, and the first
parameter is "css", then what I assume is happening is that you have a
CSS file in your template that does not have the correct url - it would
have a relative path.  If you have the action  /yourapp/posts/view  and
in your view you have a css file to "css/styles.css", then your browser
will actually request the file "/yourapp/posts/view/css/styles.css",
which will be executing your posts/view action again.

Re: css is passed to my controller

jobscry

Thanks a lot!

I went through and commented out each css file until I found the
culprit.