how enable identifier quoting???

Leonidas Savvides

If you are using SQL keywords as table column names, you can enable identifier quoting for your database connection in config/app.php.

How do this ^^^^  ????

long (for long, lat) is prohibited as db name of field...? if change to long1 how apply the change in cakePHP? Also how  enable identifier quoting???

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP