how to hide session id?

sandosh.vasudevan@gmail.com

Hi

All my urls are being appended with
CAKEPHP=3edff91ae93aa2be15f38726bb813a1c, how do I hide that??

Re: how to hide session id?

fr33dom

morning S,

You might find this helpful

http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/830cc0b2dada1295/503abec358d846f5?lnk=gst&q=session+id&rnum=18#503abec358d846f5

Usually a lot of answers can be obtained quickly and easily by doing a
quick search on the Cake Google groups.

HTH,
mikee