Quantcast

intl extension to use CakePHP not working

intl extension to use CakePHP not working

narayan nath
Fatal error: You must enable the intl extension to use CakePHP. in C:\xampp\htdocs\cakephp\config\bootstrap.php on line 38

I have already Change ;extension=php_intl.dll to extension=php_intl.dll (remove the semicolon) in php.ini

same error comes.

please  tell how to resolved this issue

Re: intl extension to use CakePHP not working

José Lorenzo
From the documentation:

In both XAMPP and WAMP, mcrypt and mbstring extensions are working by default.

In XAMPP, intl extension is included but you have to uncomment extension=php_intl.dll in php.ini and restart the server through the XAMPP Control Panel.

In WAMP, the intl extension is “activated” by default but not working. To make it work you have to go to php folder (by default) C:\wamp\bin\php\php{version}, copy all the files that looks like icu*.dll and paste them into the apache bin directory C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache{version}\bin. Then restart all services and it should be OK.

http://book.cakephp.org/3.0/en/installation.html#requirements

Re: intl extension to use CakePHP not working

Rohit Yadav
I am facing the same problem. Please let me know what to.

what I did:-
I have Xampp installed build 12 Nov 2015,
PHP version :- 7.0
Did the things maintained in cakephp 3.0 documentation

When I open phpinfo() section of xammp it shows INTL section means extension enabled.
But when it try to run bin\cake server then It throws the same error every time. I try to searched a lot and did what stackoverflow says and some other php blogger says but still getting the same error.

Please let me know what to do to resolve this issue.