login/logout - module

dme69

Hello all,

I'm quite new to cakephp and i want to know if there is a module to add
a login/logout function tp my application ?

Thanks for your help.

Dominique.

Re: login/logout - module

Mariano Iglesias

Dominique,

This topic has been covered several times on this group. Try searching
for authentication, login, all words related. For example:

http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/search?group=cake-php&q=authentication&qt_g=1

You will see it yields quite a number of related topics. Allways try to
search for an answer before posting a question.

Furthermore, cake's bakery have some modules used to help you get
started with authentication:

* obAuth Simple Authentication:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/130
* Challenge Response Authentication with Fallback:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/128
* Tutorial on obAuth: http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/121

-MI

Re: login/logout - module

dme69

Thanks for your answer and ... Sorry.

On 9 nov, 21:25, "mariano.iglesias" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dominique,
>
> This topic has been covered several times on this group. Try searching
> for authentication, login, all words related. For example:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/search?group=cake-php&q=authe...
>
> You will see it yields quite a number of related topics. Allways try to
> search for an answer before posting a question.
>
> Furthermore, cake's bakery have some modules used to help you get
> started with authentication:
>
> * obAuth Simple Authentication:http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/130
> * Challenge Response Authentication with Fallback:http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/128
> * Tutorial on obAuth:http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/121