php requirements for 3.X

MikeK-2
Am migrating to 3.2 from cakephp 2.x, but my host only offers php 5.4 - I saw the install requirements want 5.5.9

Should I find another host or will 3.2 operate OK on 5.4?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a dup - could not find an answer by search.

--
Sign up for our Newsletter for updates.
http://cakephp.org/newsletter/signup

We will soon be closing this Google Group. But don't worry, we have something better coming. Stay tuned for an updated from the CakePHP Team soon.

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

Re: php requirements for 3.X

Andras Kende
Hello Mike,

5.5.31 is greater than 5.5.5.9 so it  will work fine.

http://book.cakephp.org/3.0/en/installation.html#requirements
        • PHP 5.5.9 or greater (including PHP 7).

Andras