refresh from setFlash()

mike091

I'm trying to get a redirect working to refresh a page when a form in
it is sent. The page in question is imported into my main view using
$this->renderElement('index')

I've put all sorts of combinations in my controller;
$this->Session->setFlash('saved'); then various redirects.

I have put update in the submit in an attempt to update the notes div.
$ajax->submit('Save', array('url' => 'add','update' => 'notes'));

I feel i'm pretty close but just missing something, it seem to be the
renderElement which is messing it up. Can anyone see where I might be
going wrong? (debug = 0)

Thanks for all your help,

Bill