Quantcast

the web server returns ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and crash down when i try to add some data to my model

the web server returns ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and crash down when i try to add some data to my model

Raul Magdalena Catala
Hello
the web server returns ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and them crash down when i try to add some data to my model from a form
it only happens with one model, not with the other ones.
do you have any idea of why this happens??