validation for multiply table in single view

validation for multiply table in single view

Dhingani Yatin

how can i set validation for multiple table in cakephp 3.x my field is

<?php echo $this->Form->input('Downloads.DownloadContents.image_text',array('label' => false,'div'=>false,'type'=>'text','class'=>'form-control','placeholder'=>'Title')); ?>

please give me solution for set validation in that type for situation

Like Us on FaceBook
Find us on Twitter

Visit this group at
For more options, visit